Voting Labour on May 3rd really will make a difference. It will allow us to continue the programme to make Derby a safe, strong and ambitious city. Our 'Super Six' pledges aim to build Derby as a city that works for the many, not the few.
- Create 2,000 new jobs and apprenticeships by 2019
- New swimming pool being built, due to open in 2020
- RAM Energy launched in 2017, now reducing energy bills for Derby residents
- Deliver 500 affordable homes by 2020 for Derby people to rent or buy
- Invest in the Assembly Rooms and other key city centre sites
- Make Derby the cleanest English city within four years, investing £1.6m to improve Derby's street scene and living environment.